[Linux-cluster] trouble reinstalling cluster suite 5 (correction)

Chris Harms chris at cmiware.com
Mon Jun 25 22:13:10 UTC 2007

something is apparently wrong with openais on a node.  repeated removal
and reinstall of this package yields no change and I get the following
errors when trying to install this node in my cluster through Conga:

openais[3488]: [MAIN ] Error reading CCS info, cannot start
Jun 25 17:03:40 openais[3488]: [MAIN ] ðhñ·
Jun 25 17:03:40 openais[3488]: [MAIN ] AIS Executive exiting (-9).
Jun 25 17:04:06 ccsd[3447]: Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure

I'm sure the garbled log entry is not normal.  Any ideas?