[Linux-cluster] Cluster node without access to all resources-trouble

Robert Gil Robert.Gil at americanhm.com
Thu Jun 28 16:29:04 UTC 2007

I cant really help you there. In EL4 each of the services are separate.
So a node can be part of the cluster but doesn't need to share the
resources such as a shared san disk. If you have the resources set up so
that it requires that resource, then it should be fenced.

Robert Gil
Linux Systems Administrator
American Home Mortgage
Phone: 631-622-8410