[Linux-cluster] node fails to join cluster after it was fenced

Luis Godoy Gonzalez lgodoy at atichile.com
Wed Mar 7 13:56:55 UTC 2007

Hi

The "IPtable" service is not running on both nodes.
We are thinking in update the platform (RHE4 U4 RHCS 4U4) but thid is
not easy right now because we have several servers on production.
Another reason to not do it the version update is that we are waiting
for an update 5 por RHE4 or the production release for RHE5.
In this moment we only update "rgmanager" in some sites (we have several
issues with the rgmanager of update 2 RHCS4).

Thanks again for you reply.

Best regards,

Luis G.