[Linux-cluster] Custom Anaconda to see 32 LUNS?

Derek Anderson Derek.Anderson at compellent.com
Thu Mar 15 18:57:13 UTC 2007

Sorry, bad paste.  ".html"

> > The Xyratex StorView software should be able to help you
> LUN Mask/Map
> > so that each blade sees only its own LUNs.  As long as each of your
> > blades have unique WWNs.  ?
>
> Yes, each blade does have a unique WWN. Problem is, I've not
> found any way of entering that into the Brocade or the INLINE
> TF200 storage unit. It's of similar style to the Xyratex.

I haven't used Inline enclosures, but certainly seems like the TF200 has
this capability.  See the WWN Privileged Access section of this
document:
http://www.storageheaven.com/downloads/data_security.pdf

And a link to info about an Inline storage management app which may help
you configure it.
http://www.inlinecorp.com/products/products_MorStorView.htm

Hope this helps.
- Derek