[Linux-cluster] Cluster in virtual machines ???

Jayson Vantuyl jvantuyl at engineyard.com
Wed Mar 21 23:02:47 UTC 2007

With Xen you can present the disk to both servers simultaneously.  In
the device entry it is important to specify that the device mode is
w!.  The ! tells Xen to allow both VMs to access it at the same time.

I do this with AoE (ATA over Ethernet).  kblade or vblade could do
this for you as well.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
Systems Architect