[Linux-cluster] storage clustering without SAN

nirmal tom nirmaltom at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:28:51 UTC 2007

hi,
i think that u want ur local file sytem to act like san ,isn't it?
If you really want ur file system to be accessed by different nodes
simultaneously, then a cluster file system is best and u must have it.
To make ur local filesytem act like san, u can use gnbd or iscsi.

the lock managers like dlm are used for gfs.No need if u dont deploy one.
regards,
Nirmal Tom.