[Linux-cluster] LVM integration with Resource Group Manager

Jon S zepp157 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 19:38:24 UTC 2007

I'd like to have rgmanager manage the logical volumes of LVM abstracted SAN storage as resources of a service.  Congo allows for shared raw devices and LVM hosted GFS filesystems but neither are as good a fit as LVM abstracted shared SAN devices vgimported on one node at a time.

I'm hoping this is implemented and I just need to FRFM (find the right fine manual).  If not, is it being considered or is it just a bad idea?

btw, I'm running RHEL5 release.

Thanks in advance