[Linux-cluster] Fenced node never reboots properly

Jeroen van den Horn J.vandenHorn at xb.nl
Fri Mar 30 14:07:16 UTC 2007

the type of reset to HARD - cluster node now resets properly. Remaining
issue is that under VMWare we are still experiencing performance issues.
It's as if a node in the cluster starts 'lagging behind' (also the
system clock starts drifting) and that after some time one of the nodes
declares the other dead.

Does anybody have any pointers towards performance issues and/or clock
drifting with GFS on virtual machines?

Regards,
Jeroen