[Linux-cluster] Log Rotations over GFS won't work

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Sun May 6 02:16:27 UTC 2007

Is there something I need to understand about GFS shares for web server log
rotations?

Each web server has it's own log directory on the GFS share.
Each web server has it's path changed to point to the new location via a
simple simlink of the /etc/httpd/logs directory. (I also tried simply changing
the path in the conf file which didn't work)

I run the log rotation, I see no errors and I see no logs rotated. I cannot
find a reason for this. Does it have anything to do with the fact that they
are on another drive?

Mike