[Linux-cluster] CS4 U4 / Agents fence_ipmilan / Auth value ?

jim parsons jparsons at redhat.com
Wed May 9 15:32:01 UTC 2007

Alain Moulle wrote:
> Hi
>
> I can't find the Auth value set at the call of a fence agent , for
> example fence_ipmilan ?
> Is it called systematically with "none" , "md5", "passwd" ?
> Or a default value , and if so , which one ?

This is a configurable param in cluster.conf for the ipmi agent. The
default, if not included, is auth="none"

Of course, this param is also configurable as a cmdline arg when running
the agent outside of a cluster. Run /sbin/fence_ipmilan -help or check
the man page for fence_ipmilan.

I hope this helps,

-J