[Linux-cluster] fence_apc 7930s

Eric Schneider eschneid at uccs.edu
Fri May 11 21:26:12 UTC 2007

It was a python one I found on the list.  I can get it to work from the
command line:

This doesn't work.  The default fence_apc never works for me.
fence_apc.orig  -a IP -l apc -n 21 -p "password" -v

This works.  I had this working on a RHEL 4 clone on a single apc 7930.  I
can get it to work in C5, but not with multiple apc 7930s.
fence_apc.3rd  -a IP -l apc -n 21 -p "password" -v

#BEGIN_VERSION_GENERATION
FENCE_RELEASE_NAME="New APC Agent - test release"
REDHAT_COPYRIGHT=""
BUILD_DATE="September 21, 2006"
#END_VERSION_GENERATION