[Linux-cluster] gfs not starting (lvm problem)

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Tue May 22 21:56:07 UTC 2007

so I went ahead and updated gulm, lvm2-cluster and GFS to
gulm-1.0.10-0.i686.rpm
lvm2-cluster-2.02.21-7.el4.i386.rpm
GFS-6.1.14-0.i386.rpm

and my path to my diskarray is still missing in the dev tree
but now...

[root at tf2 by-path]# vgdisplay
  connect() failed on local socket: Connection refused
  connect() failed on local socket: Connection refused
  WARNING: Falling back to local file-based locking.
  Volume Groups with the clustered attribute will be inaccessible.
  Skipping clustered volume group diskarray
[root at tf2 by-path]#

any ideas whats missing?

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |