[Linux-cluster] RHEL5 new schema of cluster.conf on

Siman Hew simanhew at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 02:25:46 UTC 2007

Hello,

I noticed new schema of cluster.conf for RHEL5 is
posted.  Now we know at least two elements are added
-- fence_xvmd and totem.
When I used RHEL5b2, as I remember, there is virtual
services(tag <vm>) under resource manager, is it still
available?  I can not find it in the new schema.
By the way there are some mistake/typo in the new
schema, for example, cman should have attributes, such
as those are for special two nodes setting, do we
still need it on RHEL5?  Parent of <failoverdomains>
should be <rm>, not <cluster>.

Thanks,

Siman