[Linux-cluster] Cluster services stopping

Luis Godoy Gonzalez lgodoy at atichile.com
Thu May 31 20:30:18 UTC 2007

Hi

We  have a similar problem, my server is runnig three services but only
one of them restart sometimes without reason.
We have not a problem of high load in the server.
Could  happend months or weeks without any service restart.

The only difference with the others services is a ext3 file system on
one shared external storage.

We have other installation with similar configuration and this problem
is not happened.
I'm checking the fs.sh script to add more debug info. I think this
script may report same error and this may trigger the restart of service.

We have RHE4 U2 and only update rgmanager to "rgmanager-1.9.53-0"

At this moment I'm installing RHE4 U5 for testing and we try to update
the production host later.
But my problem is that I'm not sure if this update will fix this issue.
Make an update in production is "complicated" and I will have serius
troubles if this update not fix this issue.

Bye-bye.
Note: sorry for my bad english.