[Linux-cluster] lvs + nanny + piranha problem, server not working

jimmy.nimo at pranical.com jimmy.nimo at pranical.com
Tue Nov 6 14:16:21 UTC 2007

I take your recommendation and change the gateway in the real server to
10.11.12.9 (I really think that it has to use the 10.11.12.10 because if you
have a backup lvs Router, it change is the virtual ip eth1:1 not the real ip)
and don't work either

btw I run a nmap to the virtual server and this is the output:

root at Cancer:~# nmap -sT 172.16.247.150

Starting Nmap 4.20 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2007-11-06 09:42 VET
Interesting ports on 172.16.247.150:
Not shown: 1693 closed ports
PORT    STATE SERVICE
22/tcp  open  ssh
111/tcp open  rpcbind
443/tcp open  https
815/tcp open  unknown

it dosn't have the http port open, I don't have a firewall, I have the
iptables
down in all the server, I really don't know what happen, anyone can help?¡