[Linux-cluster] Failover with multiple interfaces

Josh Gray jgray at nicusa.com
Wed Nov 7 16:56:30 UTC 2007

Oh I must have misunderstood the question..   Yes, the cluster matches up
the virtual ip's to where they should be.  I have three different subnets on
three different interfaces and it works great.

Examples:
Vips:
10.0.13.5
10.0.14.5
10.0.15.5

On the servers are:
Node 1 10.0.13.10, 10.0.14.10. 10.0.15.10
Node 2 10.0.13.11, 10.0.14.11. 10.0.15.11
Node 3 10.0.13.12, 10.0.14.12. 10.0.15.12