[Linux-cluster] Fwd: cluster post

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at veracitynetworks.com
Fri Nov 16 19:02:01 UTC 2007

Wow. Sorry all - I didn't mean to offend Shawn. I have been on this list for
years and have only mailed 2 people from it (isplist at logicore - hi Mike!) to
ask for ideas on what I'm working on. Shawn, you owe me an apology - telling
the world what I sent you in a private email is pretty bad. You simply
sounded like someone who would be a good tester for what I'm working on, and
I was hoping you'd be interested. Also, Mike - I'm closer now to a beta if
you want to do any testing with us. Thanks!

Chris