[Linux-cluster] Cluster/Server Monitoring tool

Daan Biere ebaydaan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:29:07 UTC 2007

Please take a look at zabbix ;)
It's wonderfull, all things like CPU and memory are basic, the nice thing is
that you can set up specified monitoring checks based on bash or perl
scripts.
Another nice thing is that all the values will be stored in a central
database and everything is available for history reference.
You can set up triggers too, so if there's something wrong or if there is an
abnormal peak in one of the graphs it will send you an e-mail or any other
media like an sms.

Kind Regards,
Daan Biere