[Linux-cluster] Tests to demonstrate Red Hat Cluster Behaviour

Eric Kerin eric at bootseg.com
Tue Nov 27 01:14:49 UTC 2007

Scott,

Not sure if it works with GFS (I would assume so, but I don't have it
installed to test)  But normally you would run the following to remount
an already mounted filesystem in read only mode:
mount -o remount,ro <mountpoint>

And conversely to remount read-write:
mount -o remount,rw <mountpoint>

Thanks,