[Linux-cluster] GFS Performance Problems (RHEL5)

Paul Risenhoover prisenhoover at sampledigital.com
Wed Nov 28 03:33:01 UTC 2007

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for responding.  Is there any way I can get this patch sooner
than "soon?"  I'm not trying to be cheeky, but this file system is in
production, and the performance issues are too substantial for me to
continue down the the gfs path without some insurance that this fix will
resolve the issue.

If you can get me the patch tomorrow I can have it installed tomorrow
night, and if it works, great.  If it doesn't, I'll happily provide you
with any debugging data you want.

All the best,
Paul