[Linux-cluster] I give up

Scott Becker scottb at bxwa.com
Wed Nov 28 16:11:32 UTC 2007

I have to conclude that between lingering issues from the switch to
Openais and overall project immaturity, that Cluster Suite is not
suitable for production use. I will not be renewing Advanced Platform or
Premium Support. I have been suckered by marketing hype. RH is still my
favorite OS but I must look elsewhere for failover functionality.

I've learned a lot during the last month but other than that it's been a
waste of time that I can't afford. You Redhat guys might consider having
a meeting about adopting Heartbeat or getting serious about finishing
Cluster Suite. "Serious" should include real documentation. Interactive
documentation would be a great way to let the community contribute.

    thanks
    scottb