[Linux-cluster] I give up

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Thu Nov 29 08:21:34 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 23:50:19 Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 13:27 -0800, Scott Becker wrote:
> > Summit's are better than closed development but users like me are
> > never going to attend. A community based site is a good foundation.
>
> There was this, but it's a bit outdated and pretty spartan:
>
> http://gfs.wikidev.net/
>
> It's going to take a lot of work to make it current, though it seems to
> still work.  (Apparently, even my account still works *gasp*)

open-sharedroot.org provides a wiki section for cluster documentation. There
is already some information about the redhat cluster stack available.
We could easily use it to create a redhat cluster/gfs community documentation.
So have a look at http://open-sharedroot.org/faq
What do you think about this?

Mark

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
http://www.atix.de/
http://www.open-sharedroot.org/

**
ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG
Einsteinstr. 10
85716 Unterschleissheim
Deutschland/Germany