[Linux-cluster] how to add lvm volume to cluster

Arthur MEßNER Arthur.MESSNER at tilak.at
Thu Oct 4 11:37:57 UTC 2007

Ok, i have found the right button:

after creation of the new lv my problem as described:

[root at xen02 ~]# lvcreate -L 200G -n webint01_xvdb vg_data2
  Error locking on node xen02.tilak.ibk: Volume group for uuid not
found: wP3rMbP704LoUcUawH8eMq77AyRPJ5in43a93ifh0KYJ1HfD77UPFXF52wwrLrEs
  Error locking on node xen03.tilak.ibk: Volume group for uuid not
found: wP3rMbP704LoUcUawH8eMq77AyRPJ5in43a93ifh0KYJ1HfD77UPFXF52wwrLrEs
  Error locking on node xen01.tilak.ibk: Volume group for uuid not
found: wP3rMbP704LoUcUawH8eMq77AyRPJ5in43a93ifh0KYJ1HfD77UPFXF52wwrLrEs
  Failed to activate new LV.

and then

restart service clvmd

-> the lv is active ...

done on all nodes, xen doesnt matter, everything online