[Linux-cluster] mounting problem on RHEL5

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Tue Oct 9 07:59:28 UTC 2007

Not sure, but you'll find that GFS2 is still unstable. The required
bug-fixes haven't made it to the full release stage yet. RHEL5 stuff is
not for production use. Use GFS1 instead.

With the latest GFS2 packages on FC7, I can consistently achieve a
permanent (as in time to reboot the whole cluster) dead-lock within about
10 seconds of fairly light use.

Gordan