[Linux-cluster] CLVM with two nodes?

José Miguel Parrella Romero joseparrella at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:23:11 UTC 2007

El 08/10/07 20:36, Diego Woitasen escribió:
> The question is simple, exists a limitation to use CLVM (Redhat 5)
> with only two nodes? Some people say that is not recommeded but I
> wan't some experienced opinions.

I'm using CLVM on a two-node cluster based on Itanium2 machines running
Debian 4.0. I'm not quite sure about what's CLVM function, though. Of
course I expect that if I modify a VG in any of the nodes, the other
node will see the changes automagically, but at least if I lvchange
-a[y|n] a VG, it doesn't happen.

Otherwise, it works fine.

HTH,
Jose