[Linux-cluster] Options with managed NFS service

Josh Gray jgray at nicusa.com
Thu Oct 11 18:41:25 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply, Gordon.   Problem is I have so many servers with NFS
mounted directories that'll be quite the pain to update each fstab or
vfstab.

That file was empty on my systems.   Googling helped show me the following
is what one site suggested but I don't think the nfsd that started up in the
cluster read this, does only init.d/nfs read it?

RPCNFSDARGS='--no-nfs-version 4'

On the second question - statements like that work fine in the exports file,
but I'm just trying to figure out how to do the same within the cluster
service.

--
Josh Gray
Systems Administrator

Email: jgray at nicusa.com
Desk/Mobile: 913-221-1520

"Talent is cheaper than table salt.
 What separates the talented individual
 from the successful one is a lot of hard work."
- Stephen King