[Linux-cluster] Cluster won't come up when T1 is down???

Christopher Barry Christopher.Barry at qlogic.com
Fri Oct 12 03:55:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 22:26 -0500, isplist at logicore.net wrote:
> Apologies to list for multiple posts. Just an email server burp. Building a
> new server and the same message ended up queued a few times cept for the last
> one asking if I could be seen.

Once I searched my list archive, I discovered it had been answered way
back when, and I had missed it, and the poster immediately came to the
same conclusion.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2007-September/msg00038.html

> No, my sites aren't down, no I have no additional information, this was a one

Well for me anyway,

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20070731
Ubuntu/dapper-security Firefox/1.5.0.12

your site?: http://www.logicore.net

has a large empty white space that I just assumed should have *some*
content in it. I just figured the space was to be filled by a backend
system, that might be inop. Maybe the site looks great in IE, but is not
Linux Firefox friendly?

> time weirdness. I thought I'd pick some minds, never know, sometimes you ask
> your associates when something weird happens. Generates new questions and
> sometimes, answers.

What makes it weird, is that you do not understand how it works. Once
you understand something, it's not weird anymore. But hey, if you are
happy not knowing, now that it's back working, then cool. Good luck.

-C