[Linux-cluster] GFS in debian

Jose Miguel Parrella Romero joseparrella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:42:14 UTC 2007

Gustavo Marcello escribió:
> Hello.
> One question: It is possible to implement GFS in debian? Some of you
> made do? You have some tutorial to recommend? Thank you for the help

Yes. We are actually running two HA/LB/A-A clusters, using Heartbeat,
LVS, Red Hat Cluster Suite and GFS over a FC-based SAN. The whole setup
uses Debian Etch on IA64 machines. You can find everything related to
the Cluster Suite on Debian [1]

Use aptitude to install the packages you need and then follow the RHCS
docs -- you will be working on your cluster really soon!

[1] http://packages.debian.org/source/etch/redhat-cluster