[Linux-cluster] EXT3 service mounted on two nodes

Josh Gray jgray at nicusa.com
Tue Oct 30 19:07:28 UTC 2007

You asked me that a while back, pardon my inexperience with Linux thus far
not positive how to get the version numbers you're looking for.

Here's a few -

# uname -a
Linux nfs-5.cdc.nicusa.com 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 #1 SMP Thu Oct 4 04:06:39 EDT
2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# cman_tool version
6.0.1 config 59

# clusvcadm -v