[Linux-cluster] Cluster NFS causes kernel bug

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Thu Sep 13 14:39:30 UTC 2007

Ward, Timothy - SSD schreef:
> I am trying to setup nfs as a clustered service.  The filesystem nfs is
> serving is a GFS2 fs.  So I am trying to find out is the problem with
> GFS2, NFS, the SMP processors or something else?
>
> How do I approach this problem and has anyone else seen this yet?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

It depends on the cause or your problems.
I'm also trying to setup a cluster with GFS2, and have some problems
along the way. (not even started with the setup of gfs2 or nfs)
But my problems are related (I think) to spinlock bugs in the kernel-xen
of fedora 7.
And therefor I started with posting on the fedora-xen mailing list

See my 'cry for help' at
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/2007-September/msg00025.html

With kind regards,
Robert Verspuy