[Linux-cluster] Small Cluster, Port Trunking, To use switch or not?

Frankie Montenegro frankie.montenegro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:46:38 UTC 2007

Will check that out. Thank you guys. My stuff has arrived, I can't wait for
the  weekend to put it together.

BTW, I wondered what FS would be the best
option for the good throughput as well as sharing of the disk space. We have
NFS at school on a 12node dual opteron cluster, and, based on my experience
with it, I'll try to stay as far away from it as possible. GFS or PVFS2 or...?
Thanks again,
Frankie