[Linux-cluster] DLM Documentation

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 18:31:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 01:06:38PM -0500, Christopher Barry wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone point me to some good docs on the DLM?
>
> I'm interested in learning about what it's doing and how it's doing it.

Nothing exists on the implementation details.  If you want to look through
code, use what's in the upstream kernel (linux/fs/dlm).  Otherwise, the
ibm opendlm document is the best I know of: the general dlm info is good
and consistent with ours, and the API is quite similar.

http://opendlm.sourceforge.net/cvsmirror/opendlm/docs/dlmbook_final.pdf

Dave