[Linux-cluster] Re: Starting up two of three nodes that compose a cluster

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:02:18 UTC 2007

David Teigland wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:40:55AM +0200, carlopmart wrote:
>> Please, any hints??

Yes,

  First, I attached my cluster.conf. When /etc/init.d/cman starts,
returns an ok, but when I try to mount my gfs partition returns this error:

[root at haldir cluster]# service mountgfs start
Mounting GFS filesystems:  /sbin/mount.gfs: lock_dlm_join: gfs_controld
join error: -22
/sbin/mount.gfs: error mounting lockproto lock_dlm
                                                            [FAILED]
[root at haldir cluster]#

And of course any service couldn't start .... And clustat output is:

[root at haldir cluster]# clustat
Member Status: Quorate

   Member Name                        ID   Status
   thranduil.hpulabs.org                 1 Online
   haldir.hpulabs.org                    2 Online, Local, rgmanager
   elrond.hpulabs.org                    3 Offline

   Service Name         Owner (Last)                   State