[Linux-cluster] Cluster for DB2 database

Jordi Prats jprats at cesca.es
Wed Sep 26 19:38:18 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm not a expert on DB2 but I don't think RHcluster will give you a
performance-oriented cluster of DB2 databases. Instead, I could provide
you a HA database or a HA-iSCSI target or GFS for your datafiles.
Remember that if you share the same datafiles DB2 should be cluster-aware.

By the way, Oracle RAC it's a cluster by itself, it does not use RH
cluster in any way.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Jordi