[Linux-cluster] linux cluster on rhel5 without using gfs and shared storage

Bennie Thomas Bennie_R_Thomas at raytheon.com
Wed Apr 2 14:05:27 UTC 2008

You can attach a network disk device and have it fail over with the
active system and make
tomcat and mysql dependant of the disk resource. This is the simple
route. when dealing with
clusters you should keep the "KISS" approach in-mind.

Regards,

Bennie

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those
of Raytheon unless specifically stated. Electronic communications
including email might be monitored
by Raytheon. for operational or business reasons.