[Linux-cluster] ssh'ing to Cluster IP aliases.

Bennie Thomas Bennie_R_Thomas at raytheon.com
Thu Apr 24 21:22:41 UTC 2008

You work fast, Actually  Leo  was on to something. My personal user ssh
files where the same
because of our automounted directories. However, I copied over the files
in /etc/ssh to all three
nodes in my cluster and ssh works great.(I can ssh from any node on our
network to the VIP
addresses then fail the services over to the backup node and all is good)

 I guess the problem with that is that the level of security is reduced
a little.

I am going to try your way now and see how things work out.