[Linux-cluster] about luci start

Scott Wilson swilson at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:48:38 UTC 2008

Did you check your firewall?  Conga uses port 8084, which you'll need to
open specifically if you're blocking all traffic by default.

With your Windows box, open up a command prompt and try:

telnet <Luci Server> 8084

My guess is you'll get something like:
Trying....

And nothing else until you get a timeout.  If that's the case, its the
firewall.  If you get connected, where you see "Connected to FOO, Escape
character is BAR", then never mind me, you have some other problem.

Scott Wilson                    Lead System Administrator
swilson at uchicago.edu            NSIT - DCS - SeaUnix