[Linux-cluster] Info about building master branch

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 11:44:44 UTC 2008

hi guys,

Chrissie landed today the awesome port to corosync for cman and related
bits. Shortly after also some of the usual build bits have landed.

There is a bug in corosync headers that break cman build.

In order to workaround the problem you can just use:

CFLAGS="-I/path/to/openais/include/files" make

path being the one the contains saAis.h

This problem will be fixed shortly in corosync (today or tomorrow).

Fabio