[Linux-cluster] XVM Fence Daemon

Reiner Rottmann rottmann at atix.de
Tue Aug 19 15:12:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

This is from the man page. Always a good start to dive into the fence tools:

# man fence_xvm

---quote---
NAME
       fence_xvm - I/O Fencing agent for Xen virtual machines.
---quote---

--
Gruss / Regards,
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Reiner Rottmann

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG
Einsteinstr. 10
85716 Unterschleissheim
Deutschland/Germany

Phone: +49-89 452 3538-12     Fax: +49-89 990 1766-0
Email: rottmann at atix.de       PGP Key-ID: 0xCA67C5A6
       www.atix.de  |  www.open-sharedroot.org

Vorstaende: Marc Grimme, Mark Hlawatschek, Thomas Merz (Vors.)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Martin Buss
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen
Registernummer: HRB 168930
USt.-Id.: DE209485962

Visit my presentation about Xen Virtualization at FrOSCon 2008
http://programm.froscon.org/2008/events/165.en.htmlOn Tuesday 19 August 2008