[Linux-cluster] Linux cluster moved to new subdomain

Lorenz Pfiffner lp at xbe.ch
Tue Aug 26 20:36:52 UTC 2008

Hi Dave

Did you solve this problem? I have a similar case here. I changed the
IP's of one of my two node cluster and now I can't get the cluster back
into luci. I assume luci stores it's config in a binary Zope Data.fs
file. But how can change something there?

BTW: Changing node IP's was pain! A Howto would be an interesting thing
for the Knowledge Base or even RedHat Magazine. I think it would really
be appreciated by many Cluster Suite operators.

Greetz
Lorenz