[Linux-cluster] Qdiskd not working anymore

Maykel Moya moya-lists at infomed.sld.cu
Sat Dec 13 05:57:37 UTC 2008

I have a SAN LUN exported to a four node cluster. I' m using Quorum Disk
and it was working OK (ie: shows up in clustat).

The cluster isn't yet in production. Some days ago another io path was
added to the SAN.

Today I issued a clustat and see no reference to qdiskd. The daemon
refused to start:

--
e1b01:~# qdiskd -fd
[21092] debug: Loading configuration information

I wonder is there are any relationship between qdiskd failing and seeing
the LUN partition twice in each node. /dev/sda1 is the qdisk, also seen
as /dev/sdb1.

I tried to recreate the quorum disk and updated cluster.conf to use
device instead of label but still qdiskd refuse to start

I'm using:

linux 2.6.27
rhcs 2.03.08
openais 0.83