[Linux-cluster] Fencing test

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 23:14:40 UTC 2008

hi all,

My red hat cluster has 2 nodes. Xen hypervisor in installed on both
nodes. Node1 has a virtual machine running (in a failover domain).
Both of the nodes are colfax server which supports IPMI LAN. So, on
the both nodes I have IPMI interfaces running fine. My question is how
do I test to see if fencing is working. Right now my test servers have
only single power supply only. I am planning to use the servers which
has dual power supplies for production use.

Thanks in Advance
Paras.