[Linux-cluster] Storage problem in Linux Cluster

Abhra Paul abhramica at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:27:39 UTC 2008

Respected Users

    I have a problem in cluster. One user of this cluster needs huge
amount of space. In this cluster one big partition(size 1TB) is
mounted on /data . So I provide this amount of space for his program
execution. At 1.30 PM he occupied 200GB of this storage(which is
mounted on /data). Now when I am going to check this /data , about
usage of space , using the command  du -sh * . In o/p there is no
entry for /data and courser is only blinking without showing total o/p
as well as command prompt is not coming back. Also when I am issuing
cd / same thing is happening . How I solve this problem.

                                                                With regards
                                                                 Abhra Paul