[Linux-cluster] CS5/ Question about behavior with a corrupted Quorum disk

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Mon Feb 4 07:33:52 UTC 2008

Hi

Just for information, I wonder if this behavior is normal :
I have a two-nodes cluster with a quorum disk, and the
CS5 is started on both nodes with a service on each one.
Quorum is working fine when I break the quorum disk format
(with a mkfs on the device !) so that mkqisk -L returns
none.
The behavior is : the CS5 is always working fine as if nothing
has happen. I wonder if it is only due to the heuristics or
if this behavior is simply the std behavior of CS5 with
regard to the quorum disk ?

Thanks
Regards
Alain Moullé