[Linux-cluster] XEN VM Cluster

Ray Charles raycharles_man at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 03:55:58 UTC 2008

Hi Marcos,

Here are 2 links I found usefull when doing what
you're trying.

http://www.linux.com/articles/55773

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/VMClusterCookbook

I would also say be sure to give some attenttion to
the multicast messages between the hosts, make sure
that multicast is passing throught the switch. Seemed
to be a gotcha for me, and there's docs on that part
floating around.

-Ray

--- Marcos Ferreira da Silva