[Linux-cluster] Netmask bit set to 32 in service ip

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 21:04:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 02:59 +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:

> ocsi2# patch -p0 <  /tmp/ip.sh-netmask.patch
> patching file ip.sh

That's strange - it worked great for me.  Could you run:

   rg_test rules &> /tmp/foo.out

Look at /tmp/foo.out for a line that says:

   "Error storing ip: Duplicate"

If you see that, try cleaning up /usr/share/cluster.  Look for files
like:

   /usr/share/cluster/ip.sh~
   /usr/share/cluster/ip.rpm*

If there are any of these, you need to chmod -x them or remove them.  In
later versions, we will ignore some obvious ones (.rpm*, for example).

-- Lon