[Linux-cluster] Defending GFS

gordan at bobich.net gordan at bobich.net
Thu Feb 21 16:09:11 UTC 2008

If it's having problems, it's usually detected pretty quickly, and when it
gets detected it screams about it on the console and in the syslog, and
disconnects the FS. The node most likely gets fenced at that point.

What distribution, kernel, gfs tools, etc. are you using? What is your
shared storage?

Gordan