[Linux-cluster] GFS2 2 Node Cluster - lost Node - Mount not writeable

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 22:30:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 23:40 +0100, Thomas Börnert wrote:

> my drbd is no problem state is already primary (standalone)

It still needs to call the outdate_peer handler (which must succeed!),
or it will block writes until the other node comes back.

> Why can't i write to a gfs partition in the "lost Node" state ?
>
> Now: i power node1 on !
>
> drbd is no problem -> its recovered.
> now i start cman
> and my touch will be finished ....
>
> Thanks for any ideas and help
>
> -Thomas

What does drbd.conf look like?

I wrote this recently, maybe it will help -

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/DRBD_Cookbook

(you will probably have to run fence_ack_manual *twice* in with a manual
fencing configuration!)

-- Lon