[Linux-cluster] help reqd. - VMware ESX 3.5 fencing

Brian Kroth bpkroth at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 27 22:44:59 UTC 2008

More perl questions:

$ echo -e "server=vmware\nvmname=gfstest3\nusername=fencer\npassword=fencerpw\noperation=reset" | /sbin/fence_vi3

The component 'privilegeList' has already been installed in class -->AuthorizationManager<-- as a HASH(0x1f779834)
  (this time a scalar)
 at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/Class/MethodMaker.pm line 20
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/VMware/VIM25Runtime.pm line 17, <> line 6.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 27) line 3, <> line 6.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian

chris barry <Christopher.Barry at qlogic.com> 2008-02-26 17:30: