[Linux-cluster] Cluster fails after fencing by DRAC

MARY, Mathieu Mathieu.MARY at neufcegetel.fr
Fri Jan 11 11:00:09 UTC 2008

hello,

sorry to ask but is the "none" state a normal state for services?
I have issues with cluster services too and I've been told that this state
is not normal and indicates that the nodes didn't join the fence domain that causing issues with rgmanager too.

what does show clustat and cman_tool services at startup ?

regards,

Mathieu